This section is still being written. Please check back soon for more!
Pescadero & Vicinity
Our wedding is in Pescadero, a small town due west of the bay area.
- Roughly 20 minutes drive from Half Moon Bay, the nearest large town
- Roughly 30-40 minutes drive from San Mateo
- Roughly 50 minutes drive from Santa Cruz
- Roughly an hour drive from San Francisco or San Jose
Excepting those who stay in Pescadero, the drive will be a winding coast road, and possibly a pass through the Santa Cruz mountains. Please take this into consideration when choosing lodging and transportation.
If there is enough interest, we may be able to organize a carpool or shuttle from the bay area. Please reach out to us if you would be interested in this arrangement.
The bay area is exceptionally well served by three major airports:
- San Francisco Airport (SFO)
- San Jose Airport (SJC)
- Oakland Airport (OAK)
Oakland is somewhat further, but they are all great options, depending on your carrier of choice.
If you are renting a car, please keep in mind that there are many toll bridges in the bay, which can have considerable additional expense (toll fees + rental service fees).
The nearest lodging is likely various Airbnb options in close vicinity to Pescadero, or extending north to Half Moon Bay.
If you are looking for hotels, the nearest options are:
- Half Moon Bay (20-30 minutes north)
- Coastanoa: Camping and Lodge style options (20 minutes south)
- Santa Cruz (~50 minutes south)
- Anything in the Bay Area (45-80 minutes, depending on route)
- San Mateo & Belmont are the closest towns to the pass
Things to Do
Section Under Construction